2011年9月22日星期四

Kings of Leon Jared Followill Accepts Dare Car Crash Through Garage her neighbor

When it comes to the DARES, Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill not joking. Yesterday Followill crashed his car through the garage door of his neighbor after a friend dared to do so. Before you start gasping in horror, you should know that Followill actually owns the house, which is vacant and is about to be demolished.

"Ran my SUV through the garage door from my neighbor to two hours. Lucky me, I bought the house a few weeks ago. Unlucky me, my hood is destroyed, "Followill tweeted. "All the doors were locked and it seemed like the best option to get inside after @ nickbrownMONA fist on all windows and cut his hand."

Followill has assured fans that this was not drunk or antique. "I did not drink. It was a challenge. I have my audience, "he writes. "The house will be demolished within weeks. Why is the construction company get to have all the fun?" Ahh, the guys of things when they get bored at 2 am Tuesday.

It is unclear why Followill bought the house next door, to start, but it seems that it will develop its own property. Followill asked the fans what to do with an extra space, and he replied: "Maybe a studio. Perhaps a mancave. Perhaps one of the bowling alley a few. "Sounds like fun! But not as much fun as crashing your car through a dilapidated building.



没有评论:

发表评论